That Seedy Table In The Dark Corner Where The Reprobates Gather

Status
Not open for further replies.
Operation Tape begins right after church. I don't know if I'll get to spray today or not. The humidity went way up.
I'll have to spritz a little sample and see what happens.

EG
 
We finally have some nice weather here in the nation's capital. Think we're gonna take Rosco for a long walk about town.

RP3.jpg
 
Last edited:
mornin Weinsly. got my backdrop material just need to set something up and I should be good to go. forgot we have an afternoon gig today so I dunno if I can know out those modules today but have all day tomorrow free!
 
Nice here, but hot and humid. No painting today.
I tried a bit on some scrap wood...haze. :(
And since it was purple paint...:grin:

EG
 
mornin Weinsly. got my backdrop material just need to set something up and I should be good to go. forgot we have an afternoon gig today so I dunno if I can know out those modules today but have all day tomorrow free!

:cool:


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 
Going into court. I've not been this nervous since being called to the principal's off ice in Jr High skool. :messedup:
I'm ready for this to end.

EG
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top