Taylor Swift has recorded an "Indie" album

If you think its creepy and wrong for some dudes to agree that 30 yr old Taylor Swift is a good looking lady, then I'd like to congratulate you on reaching the snowy summit of Mount Getoveryourself.
 
If you think its creepy and wrong for some dudes to agree that 30 yr old Taylor Swift is a good looking lady, then I'd like to congratulate you on reaching the snowy summit of Mount Getoveryourself.
Lusting after a 30 yr old Taylor Swift isn't near as creepy as lusting after a 17 yr old Taylor Swift.

EDIT: That wasn't directed at you. Actually I agree, Taylor is an attractive young lady. I can't say I'm a fan of her music. Doubt I'll go looking for this new release.
 
Last edited:
My daughter’s friend won tickets to her concert a couple summers ago and I was the ‘lucky’ parent who got to take them. I don’t think I had ever heard her music before that show but it was not what I expected. I thought she was a singer/songwriter type, didn’t she have a signature acoustic? Had no idea it was gonna be some kind of pop show with rarely any musicians on stage. It was mostly her singing with dancers.

my kids like the new record. I’m sure I’ll hear them playing it sometime
 
My daughter’s friend won tickets to her concert a couple summers ago and I was the ‘lucky’ parent who got to take them. I don’t think I had ever heard her music before that show but it was not what I expected. I thought she was a singer/songwriter type, didn’t she have a signature acoustic? Had no idea it was gonna be some kind of pop show with rarely any musicians on stage. It was mostly her singing with dancers.

my kids like the new record. I’m sure I’ll hear them playing it sometime
Check out her Tiny Desk Concert.
 
169rp6.jpg
 
Oh, I just came to drop knowledge of my grudge against her in here and then actually read the rest of the thread.

Chill out, guys. It's gone as far south as it's going to go before I nuke the thread.
 
Back
Top