Surgery booked for next Friday.

Good! Pain isn’t a problem, but it has helped a lot with nausea and appetite.
T2A5131-3-1024x768.jpg

Never thought I’d say this, but...

I wish.
you know what's good when you got the munchies....get one of those packs of instant mashed potatos, some frozen meatballs, and a package of brown gravy mix...microwave yer meatballs, cook the gravy and pour it all on the instant taters.....mmmmmm nom nom nom

you know what's good when you got the munchies....get one of those packs of instant mashed potatos, some frozen meatballs, and a package of brown gravy mix...microwave yer meatballs, cook the gravy and pour it all on the instant taters.....mmmmmm nom nom nom

I don’t have the traditional munchies. It’s more of a “helps me keep things down” munchie.

I’m kinda living almost exclusively on Jell-O, eggs, rice pudding, cold chicken, and Froot Loops. :facepalm:

I don’t have the traditional munchies. It’s more of a “helps me keep things down” munchie.

I’m kinda living almost exclusively on Jell-O, eggs, rice pudding, cold chicken, and Froot Loops. :facepalm:

Soup?

Not that mild mannered award winning DJ and friend of Ed Sheeran would smoke the devils lettuce and get the munchies but last night I destroyed a bunch of really basic lentil soup Mrs JBJ - it was glorious.

Soup?

Not that mild mannered award winning DJ and friend of Ed Sheeran would smoke the devils lettuce and get the munchies but last night I destroyed a bunch of really basic lentil soup Mrs JBJ - it was glorious.

No. For my chemo palate, soups are the worst. The very thought of any kind of soup right now is disgusting. Kinda like Ed Sheeran’s face and/or voice.

No. For my chemo palate, soups are the worst. The very thought of any kind of soup right now is disgusting. Kinda like Ed Sheeran’s face and/or voice.

That's no way to talk about the nation's sweetheart!!!

Mojo on the palate mate. Hope you get your food mojo back sooner rather than later.

Back