Last weekend I actually had time to break out my water smoker so we had a little cookout...
The ribs when I first put them on...I made a dry rub the night before from a recipe in a book and then I tweaked it until I liked it....
Browning the brats a little
now with a little beer...
This is the only time I buy Budweiser ;D
A little grill action for the Brats (they were on the top rack to keep them warm until we ate)
The Ribs after 4-5 hours in the smoker
Ready to serve!
and dessert... ;D
The ribs when I first put them on...I made a dry rub the night before from a recipe in a book and then I tweaked it until I liked it....
Browning the brats a little
now with a little beer...
This is the only time I buy Budweiser ;D
A little grill action for the Brats (they were on the top rack to keep them warm until we ate)
The Ribs after 4-5 hours in the smoker
Ready to serve!
and dessert... ;D