Should baseball players have to wear face shield when batting?

Maybe in Illinois but totally untrue in other states. Safety glasses are required for many activities, not merely suggested and supplied. I have written up more than one employee for violating Cal OSHA requirements, because it opens the company up to severe fines. I can guarantee that if you entered my machine shop, you'd have safety glasses on.

OSHA mandates PPE is used by fining employers not employees.

OSHA mandates PPE is used by fining employers not employees.

That doesn't mean I can't make you wear it, because I can and do. I didn't say OSHA will fine the employee. I find you without safety glasses on, your badge access is revoked. Pretty simple.

If you are batting against Kenny "Fucking" Powers you'd be better off with that wire faceguard. He has an arm like a fucking cannon.

atlanta_card.jpg

The People's Champion, The Shelby Sensation, The Reverse Apache Master, The Man with the Golden Dick, Doctor Cock & Balls, Kenny "Fucking" Powers, La Flama Blanca, The Bulletproof Tiger, The Team Leader

That doesn't mean I can't make you wear it, because I can and do. I didn't say OSHA will fine the employee. I find you without safety glasses on, your badge access is revoked. Pretty simple.

right. That’s what I was saying.

Back