Rock Dungeon Remodel - the After Pics

2manband

Kick Henry Jackassowski
I posted it over at HCGJ, but thought you guys may be interested as well. Here are the after pics for my new music room:

DSCN0349R.jpg


DSCN0350R.jpg


DSCN0351R.jpg


DSCN0352R.jpg


DSCN0353R.jpg
 
I'm glad you posted this here.

I saw the pics there, but I'm trying to only post here..... and I love the pics. Makes the room not only look larger, but more organized, more functional, and I'm thinking it probably sounds better as well. Less "squishy" stuff in the room, but not a cold, square room either.
 
You did a really, really good job! Two SD Convertible amps?? Those are hard to come by these days...
 
I'm glad you posted this here.

I saw the pics there, but I'm trying to only post here..... and I love the pics. Makes the room not only look larger, but more organized, more functional, and I'm thinking it probably sounds better as well. Less "squishy" stuff in the room, but not a cold, square room either.

Indeed - two things I really wanted were lots more light, and lots more storage space. I definately got both (although the pics came out kinda dark). I think it's easier to focus on whatever I'm working on down there now that the clutter is all organized and put away.

I also took out the two closets at the end of the room - so it actually is a little bigger.
 
Man, that turned out amazing. :eek:

Congrats.

The keyboard isnt real accessable, i guess you just take it down when you want to?
 
Man, that turned out amazing. :eek:

Congrats.

The keyboard isnt real accessable, i guess you just take it down when you want to?

Thanks.

The keyboard doesn't get used very often, so I'll just take it down and put it on a stand when somebody wants to play.
 
Thanks.

The keyboard doesn't get used very often, so I'll just take it down and put it on a stand when somebody wants to play.

Well i haz a jealous.


Someone needs to contact better homes and gardens for a feature. :grin:
 
Action is a little high for me, but if you like it then rock on.

:shrug:

I've been playing that thing for so long that I don't even think about it. I think in general I'm just not very picky about the action, the neck profile, scale length, etc.

Some people have very specific preferences, but I'm good with a pretty wide range.
 
Last edited:
The Blueshawk does sound good, for some reason I like that P90 sound a lot better than my LP DC's. Could be the hollowbody contributing to it, too. :shrug:
 
Back
Top