I'm glad you posted this here.
I saw the pics there, but I'm trying to only post here..... and I love the pics. Makes the room not only look larger, but more organized, more functional, and I'm thinking it probably sounds better as well. Less "squishy" stuff in the room, but not a cold, square room either.
You did a really, really good job! Two SD Convertible amps?? Those are hard to come by these days...
I like it, but I kind of miss the 70s vibe of the original space.![]()
Next project: setup that DeArmond.
The setup is OK - it just needs a new input jack.
Man, that turned out amazing.
Congrats.
The keyboard isnt real accessable, i guess you just take it down when you want to?
Thanks.
The keyboard doesn't get used very often, so I'll just take it down and put it on a stand when somebody wants to play.

Action is a little high for me, but if you like it then rock on.

Is that a Gibson Blueshawk? Those are cool guitars...
