Return to the Planet of the "Hey Euro's its that time again" Thread.

Snow has already disappeared. Fucking rain…

oh well, warm inside the house anyway

Fucking freezing over here. Stuck at -20 for a few days now. Not my thing at all... :embarrassed:

Coldest we've had here this year so far is -16. Normally I don't mind so much, but this time it came with very strong wind. Being outside isn't exactly pleasant right now :embarrassed:

But at least the snow brings some light, I was so done with the November darkness.

There's a big strike going on here. Among others the public transport workers are on strike. It's amazing how many people decide sitting in traffic jams is the best way to spend their morning :embarrassed:

There's a big strike going on here. Among others the public transport workers are on strike. It's amazing how many people decide sitting in traffic jams is the best way to spend their morning :embarrassed:

what is more fun than sitting in your car raging at other drivers, honking your horn? :lol:

Nah, not going this year. Also, fuck that shithole and the thrashcan people that inhabit it.

“Everything is bad, the economy is fucked. The right has been in power for the last decades. Let’s vote even further right and blame immigrants” :facepalm:

[/political rant]

“Everything is bad, the economy is fucked. The right has been in power for the last decades. Let’s vote even further right and blame immigrants” :facepalm:

[/political rant]

It's a magical moment when apparently what people want is a clownfiesta that's going to have a good talk about whether following the constitution is something they have to do :thu:

Reactions: wok
Not saying I'm hungover but I'm in the bath listening to Tom Waits of a cup final morning.

Must have been that bottle of wine my cousin and I spanked at half 2 while taking Lola a massive walk around the park as we put the world to right.

Still alive. Work is busy as hell, winter is having it's 532435345th restart this year, shit has more installments than Fast & Furious by now :messedup:

Had a lovely work trip to the glorious city of Varkaus last week. Holy shit that's one weird ass town.

Still here, still grafting away with work, the DJing and the house.

Work is pretty stressful but having some big successes and doing really well in my acting post.

We had a big union meeting yesterday on unrelated matters. I couldn't attend but among many things people were annoyed about is a behaviour recording process we have to do. Consensus is that it's much slower, fiddly and cumbersome than the old way which was nice and streamlined apparently.

The old way = my process which WAS quick, easy and almost bulletproof even for the least tech savvy. I still got hassle from colleagues and spent tonnes of energy on it for 2 years trying to perfect it before they voted to scrap it in favour of this version and I gave up on it.

I took great pleasure in telling my union rep to pass on that I 100% agreed with the consensus that the new version isn't very good. Also to pass on that they could go and chase themselves if they thought I was going to create it again:embarrassed:

Back