OMG Politics, I'm over it already.

Status
Not open for further replies.
oh...absolutely.....except.....launching nukes takes A LOT MORE than one asshole saying 'launch'.
there is multiple layers of people that have to agree and move the order on.
it's not just a 'red' phone that you pick up and say 'nuke those fuckers'. it's really not.
look up 'national command authority'.
I'm fully aware of how C&C procedures work.

I would argue, though, that if your command structure rejects an order then there is not a credible threat and therefore one should not even have nuclear weapons.

"oh they wouldn't do it" then get rid of them.

Well, after 10 years in the Nuclear Weapons area I would say that if it comes from the President, ground launch missiles are going to go. It's not a red phone sure, but when it comes down, it's not the president saying OK, this is what I want done. Launch crews are told to launch, it's verified via code, and the candles are lit.

Fixed it, I'm drunk. goood night.

oh...absolutely.....except.....launching nukes takes A LOT MORE than one asshole saying 'launch'.
it's not just a 'red' phone that you pick up and say 'nuke those fuckers'. it's really not.

I would argue, though, that if your command structure rejects an order then there is not a credible threat and therefore one should not even have nuclear weapons.

Well, after 10 years in the Nuclear Weapons area I would say that if it comes from the President, ground launch missiles are going to go. It's not a red phone sure, but when it comes down, it's not the president saying OK, this is what I want done. Launch crews are told to launch, it's verified via code, that the candles are lit.
Exactly.

Thank you and it finally fucking over and GOOD NIGHT. Oh and don't you dare touch my fucking hand you DICK HEAD. Fucking Bitch.

Fixed.

Last edited:

Well, after 10 years in the Nuclear Weapons area I would say that if it comes from the President, ground launch missiles are going to go. It's not a red phone sure, but when it comes down, it's not the president saying OK, this is what I want done. Launch crews are told to launch, it's verified via code, that the candles are lit.

no.....the order goes thru a number of filters long before it gets to the launch officers. the joint chiefs are involved and if they view the potus as crazy...they're not going to push to order further. sure they would be falling on their swords, but just because potus says it....does NOT mean it has to happen.

b0df6d2844adf6d73b023b03c3463f69.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

no.....the order goes thru a number of filters long before it gets to the launch officers. the joint chiefs are involved and if they view the potus as crazy...they're not going to push to order further. sure they would be falling on their swords, but just because potus says it....does NOT mean it has to happen.
JOint Chiefs are involve prior. Once the football is activated the missiles go.

No handshake.

I was hoping she'd come out and grab his cock, instead.

Honestly, a pretty tame debate. Trump did himself no favors, especially when it came to admitting he and Pence haven't talked much or are on the same foreign policy page. He looked tired and beaten down. Hillary stuck to the questions for the most part, but didn't have the acerbic bite-back I was hoping for.

So did Trump say unbelievable, tremendous more? Did he sniff more than he said either of those?

I was hoping she'd come out and grab his cock, instead.

Honestly, a pretty tame debate. Trump did himself no favors, especially when it came to admitting he and Pence haven't talked much or are on the same foreign policy page. He looked tired and beaten down. Hillary stuck to the questions for the most part, but didn't have the acerbic bite-back I was hoping for.
Grab his cock? lol..Really...That would go over well..

I'd rather be a fly on the wall while they were eating veal liver and onions together and discussing middle eastern issues...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back