National Football League 2020

I want to see Heinicke under contract for next season. That was a very impressive performance all things considered
Should be able to keep him for a fraction of what they were paying Haskins. I think Smith will likely retire.
 
Bwahahahaha Pittsburg.
Like most folks in Cleveland, I thought the Browns were going to find a way to give up their 28 pt lead. They kinda came close a few times, but it was good to see them close out the Steelers. Their O line sustained some damage in the game last night though, dunno that they'll be able to pull off the upset against KC. We'll see...
 
Like most folks in Cleveland, I thought the Browns were going to find a way to give up their 28 pt lead. They kinda came close a few times, but it was good to see them close out the Steelers. Their O line sustained some damage in the game last night though, dunno that they'll be able to pull off the upset against KC. We'll see...

Yeah, I had Cleveland as toast midway through the third when Cleveland was turtling a little, and Pittsburgh was marching down the field every time they had the ball. Especially when it became a 2 TD game and Pitts had at least two possessions left.

But Cleveland pulled up their bigboy pants and won the game by out-playing, not outlasting, Pitts. Good on them.
 
I am curious to see how many TB12 haters we will have if the Bucs make it to the Super Bowl?

While I am still a PATS fan first, I am rooting for TB12!!!
 
I am curious to see how many TB12 haters we will have if the Bucs make it to the Super Bowl?

While I am still a PATS fan first, I am rooting for TB12!!!

Just leaving this here: Buffalo/Cleveland deserve being in the SB about 1000x more than TB.
 
I am curious to see how many TB12 haters we will have if the Bucs make it to the Super Bowl?

While I am still a PATS fan first, I am rooting for TB12!!!
What do you mean? You think there are people who don't think he's the greatest QB of all time? He obviously is. I, for one, hope he never wins another game. But any moron can see that he's the GOAT.
 
What do you mean? You think there are people who don't think he's the greatest QB of all time? He obviously is. I, for one, hope he never wins another game. But any moron can see that he's the GOAT.
Maybe. There have been some great ones over the years, and the game has changed a lot too. Too bad Brady's Pats and Montana's Niners couldn't have played a game against each other in their prime.
 
Maybe. There have been some great ones over the years, and the game has changed a lot too. Too bad Brady's Pats and Montana's Niners couldn't have played a game against each other in their prime.
Look, I can't stand him. I think he's a cheat and a liar, and the NFL has altered the rules for him for a long time. And of course, greatness can always be debated (especially between eras). If you just look at the numbers though, Montana, etc., aren't close.
 
Back
Top