Should be able to keep him for a fraction of what they were paying Haskins. I think Smith will likely retire.I want to see Heinicke under contract for next season. That was a very impressive performance all things considered
I want to see Heinicke under contract for next season. That was a very impressive performance all things considered
WFT was impressive in hanging tough with Brady. Both young Wash QBs showed lots of grit.
Like most folks in Cleveland, I thought the Browns were going to find a way to give up their 28 pt lead. They kinda came close a few times, but it was good to see them close out the Steelers. Their O line sustained some damage in the game last night though, dunno that they'll be able to pull off the upset against KC. We'll see...Bwahahahaha Pittsburg.
He's like a young Kirk Cousins.I want to see Heinicke under contract for next season. That was a very impressive performance all things considered
He's like a young Kirk Cousins.
Like most folks in Cleveland, I thought the Browns were going to find a way to give up their 28 pt lead. They kinda came close a few times, but it was good to see them close out the Steelers. Their O line sustained some damage in the game last night though, dunno that they'll be able to pull off the upset against KC. We'll see...
Only one game. But it was better than any game Kirk ever had.
I want to see Heinicke under contract for next season. That was a very impressive performance all things considered
I am curious to see how many TB12 haters we will have if the Bucs make it to the Super Bowl?
While I am still a PATS fan first, I am rooting for TB12!!!
What do you mean? You think there are people who don't think he's the greatest QB of all time? He obviously is. I, for one, hope he never wins another game. But any moron can see that he's the GOAT.I am curious to see how many TB12 haters we will have if the Bucs make it to the Super Bowl?
While I am still a PATS fan first, I am rooting for TB12!!!
Maybe. There have been some great ones over the years, and the game has changed a lot too. Too bad Brady's Pats and Montana's Niners couldn't have played a game against each other in their prime.What do you mean? You think there are people who don't think he's the greatest QB of all time? He obviously is. I, for one, hope he never wins another game. But any moron can see that he's the GOAT.
Look, I can't stand him. I think he's a cheat and a liar, and the NFL has altered the rules for him for a long time. And of course, greatness can always be debated (especially between eras). If you just look at the numbers though, Montana, etc., aren't close.Maybe. There have been some great ones over the years, and the game has changed a lot too. Too bad Brady's Pats and Montana's Niners couldn't have played a game against each other in their prime.