Minor mojo for Mrs. P.

I prefer thew Candy's over the simple egg beaters for one reason. Sometimes you need to simply push the pedal down quickly when starting on an incline, but there isn't enough time to clip in. The Candy's give your foot something to push on where the egg beaters tend to roll out from under foot.

If you know you need to push off with out clipping in, you just put the pedal under your arch rather the cleat and it wont roll out so easily....then clip in when convenient

If you know you need to push off with out clipping in, you just put the pedal under your arch rather the cleat and it wont roll out so easily....then clip in when convenient

Of course, but it still opens room for an oh-shit-that-hurts. In this situation, I'm trying to get momentum as quickly as possible, even if it isn't in a race. I hate pushing/walking up a climb!

Of course, but it still opens room for an oh-shit-that-hurts. In this situation, I'm trying to get momentum as quickly as possible, even if it isn't in a race. I hate pushing/walking up a climb!

Never been an issue for me to be honest. I loaned the bike to a buddy this season and he loves em too. I have speedplay zeros on my road bike that have a small surface area too..no issues there either

Healing mojo.

I didn't notice Mrs. P. having any foot problems on our little climb at the bridge, I guess she hid it well.

I've never used anything but standard pedals on my bikes. I'm sure those other pedals make a big difference, but I'd rather have my feet free :embarrassed:

You Prageseses is a crazy couple! So let's see... Foot, wrist, living with a bear, toilet doesnt work right mojo being sent to you both. :thu:

Mojo and Pennsaid, a winning combination. Beg, borrow or steal to get some.

403602805.jpg

Doing Better now. THanks for the Mojo. Swelling is way down. Hoping to get rid of the brace in the next day or two.

Yeah, you will get used to the pedals pretty quick.

Definite mojo on the heel spur. They can be really annoying. I've found that the stretches they tell you to do arent very helpful but rolling your arch on a ball along with wearing the arch supports really does help.

And mojo to Greg on the defective whatever. :(

Back