Help! let's see who can follow instructions… In this thread post only songs that begin with a crack on the snare

Does the recording have to start with a crack, it can there be some musical mucking about, and the the song "begins" with the crack? Anyway, like a rolling stone was the first thing that came to mind, and it's been mentioned.
 
Does the recording have to start with a crack, it can there be some musical mucking about, and the the song "begins" with the crack? Anyway, like a rolling stone was the first thing that came to mind, and it's been mentioned.
I think if the main song starts with the crack that's OK, like the Stevie Ray Vaughan song posted earlier cause it doesn't really get going until that crack
 
Exactly what you requested.



I saw this and thought “already posted this one…. But went back and saw a different Toto vid. I wonder if this is the one I was thinking of, because I’ve been listening to a modern take of that tune…. But then I realized it was yet ANOTHER tune that sounds similar. (Sorry for the inclusion here, but I wanted to document my rabbit hole. :helper: )

 
Last edited:
I think if the main song starts with the crack that's OK, like the Stevie Ray Vaughan song posted earlier cause it doesn't really get going until that crack

In that case, 'Nervous Shakedown' fits the bill.



EDIT. posted the wrong link first time.
 
Last edited:


Yes! Took some thinking about so a very good question. On this video version you don't hear the first crack on the snare/cymbal but it's on the album. Anyway this is some Queen at their
most rocking best
 
Back
Top