smurfco Meatus McPrepuce Jul 28, 2025 #5 good submission so far, but I'm really looking for songs that just start with that "crack!" or maybe crack-crack! like free as a bird....
good submission so far, but I'm really looking for songs that just start with that "crack!" or maybe crack-crack! like free as a bird....
Motorik Kick Henry Jackassowski Jul 28, 2025 #6 smurfco said: good submission so far, but I'm really looking for songs that just start with that "crack!" or maybe crack-crack! like free as a bird.... Click to expand... I feel like a lot of Bob Marley songs start like that.
smurfco said: good submission so far, but I'm really looking for songs that just start with that "crack!" or maybe crack-crack! like free as a bird.... Click to expand... I feel like a lot of Bob Marley songs start like that.
Knox in Box Rustbelt refugee. Jul 29, 2025 #7 Technically it's a roll, but that starts with one crack.
DinoMikeSr I have the box Jul 29, 2025 #12 Marvin Gay Heard it through the grapevine. That’s all I got.
Motorik Kick Henry Jackassowski Jul 29, 2025 #15 Motorik said: I feel like a lot of Bob Marley songs start like that. Click to expand...