Let's Have a Funny Pic Thread! Mk XXVI

Status
Not open for further replies.
Smart move. It's a miserable place. It is a very green city as viewed from above for just those reasons. The airport is kinda cool with all the planes hanging from the ceiling though.
Yeah, I thought the airport was nice. I went out of the front door of the hotel and could see the Arch, but couldn't think of walking the 3 or 4 blocks to get there. Baltimore can be humid, but I never felt it like that. It was tough just getting the train to the airport, and the hotel was right at a station.

ff_6145.jpg
wouldn't bother me. I came of age in the 70s.

I hung this picture in my office today. No one got it. :mad:

View attachment 47061
Last Halloween I went to a costume party with perhaps 100 people. One girl was made up into Alex with an impressive level of detail. I complemented her work and she told me I was the only person in the place who got the costume.

BTW, seeing that pile of test equipment makes me pine for the world I lived in before IT.

Yeah, I thought the airport was nice. I went out of the front door of the hotel and could see the Arch, but couldn't think of walking the 3 or 4 blocks to get there. Baltimore can be humid, but I never felt it like that. It was tough just getting the train to the airport, and the hotel was right at a station.

It's a wet heat.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back