gibby mcfender breast enthusiast Aug 7, 2011 #364 A friend of mine posted this on Facebook. This IS his wife. Fo realz. This is a screenshot of his phone.
A friend of mine posted this on Facebook. This IS his wife. Fo realz. This is a screenshot of his phone.
Mrs.P The Wonder Wench Aug 8, 2011 #366 gibby mcfender said: A friend of mine posted this on Facebook. This IS his wife. Fo realz. This is a screenshot of his phone. Click to expand... Incorrect. If it's the Wife, she is definitely Mad!
gibby mcfender said: A friend of mine posted this on Facebook. This IS his wife. Fo realz. This is a screenshot of his phone. Click to expand... Incorrect. If it's the Wife, she is definitely Mad!
B Valley Rattlesnake Shaker Aug 15, 2011 #370 I may have posted this before, in which case I will burn in hell twice:
Mark Wein Grand Poobah Staff member Aug 16, 2011 #375 Kerouac said: Click to expand... I just spit rice on my keyboard.
B Valley Rattlesnake Shaker Aug 16, 2011 #379 I don't know if this qualifies as funny, but I'm sentimental cause it's my baby picture. Might be a bit much But i do congratulate you.
I don't know if this qualifies as funny, but I'm sentimental cause it's my baby picture. Might be a bit much But i do congratulate you.
Mark Wein Grand Poobah Staff member Aug 16, 2011 #380 Theodore said: Click to expand... Those are rad. :d --- - Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk