cfgsteak Kick Henry Jackassowski Jul 29, 2011 #343 Mark Wein said: thats one of the best things I've ever seen on the internet. Click to expand... Fucking awesome for sure.
Mark Wein said: thats one of the best things I've ever seen on the internet. Click to expand... Fucking awesome for sure.
Chad Slender Hobbit Aug 1, 2011 #347 That story was the best story ever written. I can't wait for the sequel.
BoomBoomBigelow Genius of Love Aug 1, 2011 #348 Where is this kid? I will offer him a case of Mountain Dew and a Tony Hawk t-shirt for the screenplay rights. (Mom don't read.)
Where is this kid? I will offer him a case of Mountain Dew and a Tony Hawk t-shirt for the screenplay rights. (Mom don't read.)
reverend1 Kick Henry Jackassowski Aug 3, 2011 #354 gibby mcfender said: Click to expand... That is the understatement of the year.