Chad Slender Hobbit Jul 14, 2011 #302 gibby mcfender said: BAM!! Bump with vengeance! Click to expand... I have never even met Ms. Johanson, but she is my all time favorite teacher now.
gibby mcfender said: BAM!! Bump with vengeance! Click to expand... I have never even met Ms. Johanson, but she is my all time favorite teacher now.
gibby mcfender breast enthusiast Jul 15, 2011 #305 Peeker said: BURRRRRN! Click to expand... helmet. .... Oooops! Wrong thread
eloydrummerboy & the Flaming Monkeys Jul 15, 2011 #306 Peeker said: BURRRRRN! Click to expand... No, that's his other problem. He hadn't even mentioned that yet.
Peeker said: BURRRRRN! Click to expand... No, that's his other problem. He hadn't even mentioned that yet.
Dexter Inferno Serious error Jul 16, 2011 #308 OMFG http://artige.no/bilde/8448 Last edited: Jul 16, 2011
J jbj Poor old Geordie's array... Jul 16, 2011 #311 shit literally laughing out loud at the children's dvds
BoomBoomBigelow Genius of Love Jul 17, 2011 #313 Peeker said: some folks might not get this one... Click to expand... You were correct. I have NO clue. Translate?
Peeker said: some folks might not get this one... Click to expand... You were correct. I have NO clue. Translate?
Peeker jerkass Jul 17, 2011 #316 I can think of two things that might have been. one much worse than the other...