Let's Have a Funny Pic Thread! Mk 44

Status
Not open for further replies.
They asked for a little something extra.
upload_2022-5-2_5-29-52.png

I’m pretty sure “faggot” has been shouted at LGBT people right before they were murdered. Certainly not as many times, but I have no doubt that it has happened.

that isn’t the ‘f’ word referred to in the op. He was taking about ‘fuck’ I believe.

HORSESHIT!!!
The 'F' word is a slur. So is the word 'tra**y'. The former word is often the last word a gay person hears as they are getting the shit kicked out of them and/or killed. The later is often the last word a trans person hears as they are getting murdered. Neither word is "simply and utterance". It's offensive to me that you couldn't see that before you posted the above comment.
HORSESHIT!!!
The 'F' word is a slur. So is the word 'tra**y'. The former word is often the last word a gay person hears as they are getting the shit kicked out of them and/or killed. The later is often the last word a trans person hears as they are getting murdered. Neither word is "simply and utterance". It's offensive to me that you couldn't see that before you posted the above comment.
Once again - irrelevant to the op’ post. His examples only had ‘fuck’ not any other F-word I saw, so chill out! I would never rhink that other F-word isn’t comparable to the N word!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back