Let's Have a Funny Pic Thread! Mk 44

Status
Not open for further replies.
FQ96sgXXIAAgS35

I personally find it funny that Spotify is censoring the N word, but not the F words
272953972_10159910571094429_7547227311314809146_n.jpg

The words aren’t remotely comparable. The “N” word is a specific reference targeting a group of people based on their heritage whereas the “F” word is simply an utterance and is not I generally used as a slur.

The words aren’t remotely comparable. The “N” word is a specific reference targeting a group of people based on their heritage whereas the “F” word is simply an utterance and is not I generally used as a slur.
One of them was shouted at people immediately before they were murdered for the color of their skin, and one is a naughty word.

HORSESHIT!!!
The 'F' word is a slur. So is the word 'tra**y'. The former word is often the last word a gay person hears as they are getting the shit kicked out of them and/or killed. The later is often the last word a trans person hears as they are getting murdered. Neither word is "simply and utterance". It's offensive to me that you couldn't see that before you posted the above comment.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back