Is Too fast too furious the most detrimental movie to humanity in the last 20 years

Are the TFTF crowd a menace to society

• Total voters
https://www.kgw.com/amp/article/new...cked/283-d4f76993-904e-4110-88b6-3b2b57c2351a

And again, the cops were powerless to stop street racers from taking over a major artery for 3 hours, telling people who called it in that they just don't have the man power to deal with the crowd
the video says "no threat to lives so police officers chose not tro responf"...reallly, no threat to lives....really....fuck off Portland police and do your job!

Call the national gaurd if need be and go in with force in need be
Arrest the the outliers...i.e the easy ones to get that are spectators for unlawful assembly
impose a curfew if need be
enforce a decible level on exhaust..

There is all kinds of shit they should be doing. What is this a James Dean movie or something...fuckin' rebel without a cause *spits*

Enough! I’ve had it with these motherfucking stunters on this motherfucking highway!

It seems pretty easy///they do it the same places right? Either just infiltrate the hoodlum car gang (or their social network) then secure all exists and just start ticketing...racers are automatic 8 points which means confiscate their car and drivers license revoke. If they start shit then it's shoot and ask questions later :mad:

the video says "no threat to lives so police officers chose not tro responf"...reallly, no threat to lives....really....fuck off Portland police and do your job!

Call the national gaurd if need be and go in with force in need be
Arrest the the outliers...i.e the easy ones to get that are spectators for unlawful assembly
impose a curfew if need be
enforce a decible level on exhaust..

There is all kinds of shit they should be doing. What is this a James Dean movie or something...fuckin' rebel without a cause *spits*

Funny, they had an endless supply of CS gas and OT to defend a court house from spray paint.

Funny, they had an endless supply of CS gas and OT to defend a court house from spray paint.
yeah I mean I guess they figure it's good ol boys will be bois but fuck them....do yer damn job and get tough with these hooligans. Just start impounding cars and if the pimple faced bastards get agro then use national gaurd force.
It's just a mattrer of time before the donuts go wrong and a TFTF cars gfishtails 3,4,9 bystanders or crashes into a starbucks.

and to the enviornment which really suprises me that Portlanders are not more up in arms about this

and to the enviornment which really suprises me that Portlanders are not more up in arms about this

The cops aren't even able to show up when gangs start taking shots at each other.....that's where most of the outrage is focused these days

I'm betting things will begin to calm down after 2024.

20210802_170440.jpg

They just arrested a whole group of these morons in my canton. You can’t drive like tools on the road. You can’t alter your suspension geometry to what is considered unsafe (stanced silliness), and you can’t alter your car’s emissions. In the article I read the police issued many citations, and for the dozen or so bros that took out their catalytic converters for more power, their cars were confiscated by the prosecutor and now belong to the state. They will likely be crushed or restored to operational status and auctioned. Typically these morons have these hot cars on lease, so they can keep paying for them and mot driving them.

And as for the original question, yes the FF franchise likely created this idiots, or at least has encouraged them. It is so bad that if I see an idiot driving like a tool in the distance, it is almost always a stanced FF looking car,

Last edited:
They just arrested a whole group of these morons in my canton. You can’t drive like tools on the road. You can’t alter your suspension geometry to what is considered unsafe (stanced silliness), and you can’t alter your car’s emissions. In the article I read the police issued many citations, and for the dozen or so bros that took out their catalytic converters for more power, their cars were confiscated by the prosecutor and not belong to the state.

And as for the original question, yes the FF franchise likely created this idiots, or at least has encouraged them. It is so bad that if I see an idiot driving like a tool in the distance, it is almost always a stanced FF looking car,

I think currently there's two dudes rotting in jail in my old city that killed someone while doing some idiotic street race bullshit. Fuck those people.

I'm pretty sure there's plenty of people going crazy in tuned cars and all that shit, but there's plenty of space and completely empty roads that it's not really an issue. Those morons usually piss off to the forest roads where they generally kill no one but themselves and possibly a moose or deer.

Bikers are worse. Packs of hundreds wheelying down the highway and then assaulting people that fight back. Fuck em all.

Two more…so that will make, what? 9? 12? 40? I lost count…
I accidentally caught an interview with Vin. He had this goofy laugh and gleam in his eye. He keep grunting the word, "nine", "nine", "nine". He was either talking about another one of these horse shit fuck movies, or he was bragging about his cock again.
There may be 9.

Diesel is not a bad guy. Here he is discussing the only thing that matters to him for an hour.

Back