Question: How much crap would I have to take...

Blue guitars are the best guitars.

It’s ok that you’ve been wrong. Today is the first day of the rest of your life.

Wake up and live!

18A5BD37-F456-47E5-BCA6-51CDDF9D46AC.jpeg

Thought about it, but I opted for one of the 1 piece super light alder bodies...getting finished transparent brown with an AmStd trem rout...

The white was was super light. But I’m glad you didnt get that one :embarrassed:

The white was was super light. But I’m glad you didnt get that one :embarrassed:
How much longer will it be there, Chad?

They've been doing a lot of super light bodies lately...the charcoal frost body I used for my superstrat is a super light ash body, but not 1 piece...

How much longer will it be there, Chad?

They've been doing a lot of super light bodies lately...the charcoal frost body I used for my superstrat is a super light ash body, but not 1 piece...

I'm not sure I'll snag it, I just like that it's there :grin:

It's going to depend on some money my work owes me and when they pay me. I am going to do a 7/8 strat, but if I get my pay out soon, I'm going to get a custom one. I really don't like the strat style jack, I want a side jack. Am I an considering doing a back route with no pickguard. But if I end up not being able to hold out for my money, I'll get a cheap one for now :grin:

Back