Hell

How do you get a guitar as a carry on?

Flight attendants have little closets, they can let you use if they choose. I’ve only had an airline make me check a guitar once and that was when I had a hard case. I’ve never been forced to check a soft case. It is technically a gamble I suppose.
 
How do you get a guitar as a carry on?

Flight attendants have little closets, they can let you use if they choose. I’ve only had an airline make me check a guitar once and that was when I had a hard case. I’ve never been forced to check a soft case. It is technically a gamble I suppose.

Or you can buy a seat for your guitar. Which can make sense if you have a really valuable instrument or if you’re evil and wanna host a sing-along.
 
I be goin,
"this sucks, yall sound like a buncha damn tree hugging hippies.
Play some good ole bloody crucifyin Baptist hymns or STFU.
Yall know Warshed In the Blood? Old Rugged Cross? Hell, I'll even take I'll Fly Away, we're on a damn airplane after all."
 
Last edited:
Perhaps the flight is chartered.
I’ve flown all over and never had anyone pull out a guitar or sing.
This and this. My guess is that it was a chartered flight. If not, the guy has balls to get up on a plane full of strangers and do that. He didn't even have Billy Idol backing him up.



Seriously though, I don't see the flight attendants letting that happen on a normal commercial flight. They get bent out of shape if you stand in line for the restroom.
 
This and this. My guess is that it was a chartered flight. If not, the guy has balls to get up on a plane full of strangers and do that. He didn't even have Billy Idol backing him up.



Seriously though, I don't see the flight attendants letting that happen on a normal commercial flight. They get bent out of shape if you stand in line for the restroom.


It wasn’t.
 
airplane-guitar.gif

guitar-airplane_guitar_scene.gif
 
Back
Top