How do you get a guitar as a carry on?
How do you get a guitar as a carry on?
Flight attendants have little closets, they can let you use if they choose. I’ve only had an airline make me check a guitar once and that was when I had a hard case. I’ve never been forced to check a soft case. It is technically a gamble I suppose.
Or you can buy a seat for your guitar. Which can make sense if you have a really valuable instrument or if you’re evil and wanna host a sing-along.
I was giving options for forumites who don’t live like the Great Gatsby.
Perhaps the flight is chartered.
This and this. My guess is that it was a chartered flight. If not, the guy has balls to get up on a plane full of strangers and do that. He didn't even have Billy Idol backing him up.I’ve flown all over and never had anyone pull out a guitar or sing.
This and this. My guess is that it was a chartered flight. If not, the guy has balls to get up on a plane full of strangers and do that. He didn't even have Billy Idol backing him up.
Seriously though, I don't see the flight attendants letting that happen on a normal commercial flight. They get bent out of shape if you stand in line for the restroom.
Well in that case I'm bringing my acoustic with me on my next flight and break into a rousing rendition of Me So Horny once we hit 30,000 ft.It wasn’t.