Oh, his wife won't let him have any of it...
Wow... I am always amazed at guys that have wives who tell them what to do or not do, and they listen!

I broken up with women over that. If I was married and she pulled that shit?![]()
i guess it's a matter of why.
"you don't need that because you have 50 guitars and are putting us into financial ruin." = ok i get that
"you don't need anymore equipment because the more you play the less you pay attention to me." = GTFO, bitch
In this case it's the latter.
right, that's what i'm saying. in the former argument she actually has a reason. and a good reason.

I told him he needs to spend it on hookers and blow and when she complains he can just remind her that she wouldn't let him have any gear!![]()
fungus will do that.they're starting to grow on me...![]()