GPOTD Guitar Pic of the Day - 2.9.11

pass.
I don't mind the flame, but that's about it.
the front and back being so different looks mighty goofy to me.
 
I like it. I wish the headstock was black, rather than the natural wood. Other than that, I'd hit it. 7/10.
 
I broken up with women over that. If I was married and she pulled that shit? :annoyed:

i guess it's a matter of why.

"you don't need that because you have 50 guitars and are putting us into financial ruin." = ok i get that

"you don't need anymore equipment because the more you play the less you pay attention to me." = GTFO, bitch
 
i guess it's a matter of why.

"you don't need that because you have 50 guitars and are putting us into financial ruin." = ok i get that

"you don't need anymore equipment because the more you play the less you pay attention to me." = GTFO, bitch

In this case it's the latter.
 
right, that's what i'm saying. in the former argument she actually has a reason. and a good reason.

I told him he needs to spend it on hookers and blow and when she complains he can just remind her that she wouldn't let him have any gear! :idea:
 
I bet it plays and sounds fine (like every PRS I've tried)..but I'm not overly excited by the look. :embarrassed:
 
Back
Top