WTF: Gibson files first infringement lawsuit

Now, Reverend.

C7D55FB5-4E27-4591-AAF2-5A5EBA97F7A3.jpeg
 
seriously?

without waiting to see how this plays out? I don't think that Gibson wins on the V...not even a little.
I saw that on the Reverend Owner’s group on FB.
The Volcanoes ARE all missing from the website.

It does seem to be too soon. Doesn’t it?
Perhaps they’re just going with the spray and pray method and see if anyone caves in.
 
I saw that on the Reverend Owner’s group on FB.
The Volcanoes ARE all missing from the website.

It does seem to be too soon. Doesn’t it?
Perhaps they’re just going with the spray and pray method and see if anyone caves in.
and if that's the case, then I have trouble blaming Gibson. Reverend knew it was a take on the Flying V when it was created. Big deal. Gibson is getting ALL the backlash. Why cave?
 
I saw that on the Reverend Owner’s group on FB.
The Volcanoes ARE all missing from the website.

It does seem to be too soon. Doesn’t it?
Perhaps they’re just going with the spray and pray method and see if anyone caves in.
I can’t comment on this yet, but I’m sure you can read between the lines. There are some interesting details that i can’t wait to share once I get the green light. In the end fuck Gibson and their shitty guitars. I’ll never play one, and I hate to say I have a negative reaction to those who do.
 
I can’t comment on this yet, but I’m sure you can read between the lines. There are some interesting details that i can’t wait to share once I get the green light. In the end fuck Gibson and their shitty guitars. I’ll never play one, and I hate to say I have a negative reaction to those who do.
Sorry.
 
The biggest bummer about the Volcano going away is that it was the platform for the Ron Ashton Sig model. The profits from that model went to his charity.
GIBSON HATES CHILDREN.

(honestly not sure the charity)

That really does suck though. What a terrible consequence. Maybe they can make another model?

[sigh]
 
GIBSON HATES CHILDREN.

(honestly not sure the charity)

That really does suck though. What a terrible consequence. Maybe they can make another model?

[sigh]
He originally played a USA Avenger. I’m sure they will work something out with his sister to continue contributing.
 
GIBSON HATES CHILDREN.

(honestly not sure the charity)

That really does suck though. What a terrible consequence. Maybe they can make another model?

[sigh]
From their website.

Our Goals in The Animal World
  • Subsidize the needs for animal families.
  • Provide financial aid for animal causes that come to our attention wherever in the world they occur.
  • Co-sponsor fundraising events with charities devoted to animal welfare.
“my best friends are my four-legged ones” –Ron Asheton.

Our Goals in The Music World
  • Support our fellow musicians .
  • Provide scholarships, musical equipment for aspiring young musicians.
  • Work with artists of all ages to develop and promote musical endeavors
 
Dean was probably small enough to fly under the radar back then.

Maybe, but I remember them being pretty big in the 80's. I think every guitar mag had full page ads from them. Once Dime started playing them, they got pretty big. You'd think they could have filed then, or any other time during the 90's.
 
it would be silly for me to tape over my headstocks since I'm just at home and nobody will ever see me play (other than some of you reprobates).

but I might anyway.
 
Back
Top