smurfco Meatus McPrepuce Mar 30, 2019 #41 Seriously? Nobody yet? What kind of aging rocker meathead guitar forum is this
rickenvox Animal Psychic Mar 30, 2019 #42 Gary Blanchard said: Also he has since admitted that he was wrong. I remember having some rather extreme views when I was first "born again "; after time I gained some knowledge and balance. (Later I was born a third time as an agnostic. ) Click to expand... well that's good. it was a big let down from someone who made such beautiful peace loving music.
Gary Blanchard said: Also he has since admitted that he was wrong. I remember having some rather extreme views when I was first "born again "; after time I gained some knowledge and balance. (Later I was born a third time as an agnostic. ) Click to expand... well that's good. it was a big let down from someone who made such beautiful peace loving music.