nope, it's done via an electronic device.Spoiler: It's a blood test.

Ian Hunter-Diary of A Rock and Roll Star. Great read. 3 rd time around. I don't read much if any fiction.
Shit I'll need to pick that up. I picked up a love of Hunter and Mott from my old man. Seen him a bunch of times with the Rant band as well as with Mick Ralphs.
I didn't make the gig but my parents saw Mott reformed last November and one of my buddies was in the support band.
I just finished up Melissa Etheridge's The Truth Is - her autobiography. I picked it up for a couple of bucks at a discount book store. It was a surprisingly good read (but then again I'm a bit of a fan).
I don't know if it was the time, or the place, or just the crowd she ran with, but I was very surprised that lesbian relationships apparently are rarely monogamous. I'd have expected exactly the opposite.
In the Eighties and before, I'd guess most gay relationships were neither monogamous or long-lasting due to having to keep things hidden and the fact that one of the main meeting places would be bars. I think being more open, and having the ability to certify relationships through marriage or civil unions has added some stability, which is a good thing. My sister met many women in bars; most were not the nicest people. She then met Ginny, also in a bar, but they worked on their relationship and did well. Ginny's death from cancer sent Grace on a downward spiral that she never really got control of.
I've just started Command Authority by Tom Clancy. It is the last book he wrote before he died. I am amazed at the similarity of the plot to what is happening in the news right now WRT Russia. Although in Clancy's universe the US response is much different than what is happening in real life.
It's a real Clancy novel, with Jack Ryan as the president again. It's a good read.Is this a real Clancey novel, or just one of the ones he put his name on?
Finished Ender's Game last night. I really enjoyed it. I had an Amazon order that needed a few bucks to get free shipping, so I went ahead and bought the 2nd, Speaker For The Dead. I read that it's less sci-fi and more philosophical, which actually isn't a bad thing. The philosophical questions posed the Ender's Game were one of the things I most enjoyed about it.
Now, what next? Speaking of Clancy, I read Red October about 2-3 years ago and really liked it. Since we do a lot of bargain thrift shop book hunting, I've picked up just about all of his books in those big hard cover versions. They are in EVERY store, so it wasn't too hard. Maybe I'll move on in the series. I believe Cardinal and the Kremlin is next. I might have re-read that last few chapters of Red October first though.
Red Storm Rising would be next (unless you are talking about novels with Jack Ryan). My favorite Clancy novel, but it is a bit harder read than the rest - there is a LOT going on at once (which I guess you'd expect for WWIII).
Clancy starts to go down-hill with Sum of all Fears (although I really liked Without Remorse).
Enders Game movie came out already. I rented it on Redbox a week or two ago. It's been several years since I read the book and it did deviate a bit, but successfully captured the spirit of the book.