Am I the only one worried about 9/11 this year?

last year on 9/11 was Benghazi attack.
to be honest, i don't think there's enough organization over there to mount anything serious here. while ISIS is becoming quite powerful, it's pretty new and is at odds with most of the other terrorist groups there.....i'm not gonna loose sleep over the notion.....besides..........
i live in Toledo.....i have NOTHING to fear.....why the HELL would they bother with this town?

last year on 9/11 was Benghazi attack.
to be honest, i don't think there's enough organization over there to mount anything serious here. while ISIS is becoming quite powerful, it's pretty new and is at odds with most of the other terrorist groups there.....i'm not gonna loose sleep over the notion.....besides..........
i live in Toledo.....i have NOTHING to fear.....why the HELL would they bother with this town?
Maybe they're not Mudhen fans...:shrug:

never_forget_the_truth_by_andylatex-d64kinb.jpg

i think that if there's any event that occurs on september 11.....it may be another beheading, which is terrible, but it's not going to bring the nation to it's knees.

i am a little concerned about the swiss cheese that we call the US/Mex. border, tho.

If I may....
I'm a worry wart by nature and I got it from one of my most favorite people that I've ever known...My paternal grandmother

That being said,when my thoughts seem to head too much in that direction..

What helps for me is I remind myself of a simple line from my favorite artist Tom Petty....

'Most things I worry about,never happen anyway'

Reactions: Tig
Back