So apprently we've had our Google advertising account suspended.

Guess I'll do the account upgrade thing too if a solution can't be found pretty soon...

I'm sure gonna miss having those banner ads so I could practice my Spanish, though. :grin:
 
:thu: Thanks!

A couple of other folks did the same this morning and I appreciate that greatly. I'm hoping that we can get this sorted out with Google but the appeals form I filled out basically said that they "might get back to me within a week" so we'll see.

The paid membership is under Account Upgrades" in your user profile dropdown:

View attachment 11019


Thanks! I am now also a paid member :embarrassed:.
 
That's strange since we really don't do anything particularly offensive here. I belong to other forums using Google Adsense that do FAR WORSE than anything we do here.
 
That's strange since we really don't do anything particularly offensive here. I belong to other forums using Google Adsense that do FAR WORSE than anything we do here.
I know...we've kept a pretty tight lid on what you can or cant do according to their guidelines. I really don't get it.
 
That's strange since we really don't do anything particularly offensive here. I belong to other forums using Google Adsense that do FAR WORSE than anything we do here.
same here.
and I mean FAR FAR worse...

Mark, you want I should call them?
I know some guys... :wink:
 
I know...we've kept a pretty tight lid on what you can or cant do according to their guidelines. I really don't get it.
I belong to a forum that had a thread all about buttsechs innuendo and used to commonly use the acronym PIITB. I've definitely posted a picture of a "drilldo" a few times. Oddly enough, it's a computer techie forum. LOL

E-mail kyle@hardocp.com. He knows a lot of people in tech and might know who can help.
 
Last edited:
Could be that picture of the nude priest wielding a gl*ck and straddling a fl*shl*ght that I posted last week.
 
I belong to a forum that had a thread all about buttsechs innuendo and used to commonly use the acronym PIITB. I've definitely posted a picture of a "drilldo" a few times. Oddly enough, it's a computer techie forum. LOL

E-mail kyle@hardocp.com. He knows a lot of people in tech and might know who can help.
emailed. Thanks!
 
emailed. Thanks!
FYI, Kyle is quite a busy guy. He almost always answers e-mails but sometimes his replies are extremely short and to the point. He's only a dick if you deserve it and he'll let you know that he thinks so, so don't take offense. LOL
 
I just bought some software that was continuously advertised at the top the forum page. I clicked on it numerous times over the course of a week or so. The ad would take me to a link with a sale price on the software. EVERY ONCE IN A WHILE that sale price was $50 bucks cheaper. When I was ready to pull the trigger, I kept reloading the page till the cheaper price came up.
 
I just bought some software that was continuously advertised at the top the forum page. I clicked on it numerous times over the course of a week or so. The ad would take me to a link with a sale price on the software. EVERY ONCE IN A WHILE that sale price was $50 bucks cheaper. When I was ready to pull the trigger, I kept reloading the page till the cheaper price came up.
That might look suspicious, but only if it was all at once. If you were doing it once or twice a day on the same ad I don't see where there'd be a problem. :shrug:
 
I clicked on it a lot throughout the course of a week. I was trying to get that lower price to come up again.

I feel horrible for causing problems. I thought I was helping by buying through the link.
 
I clicked on it a lot throughout the course of a week. I was trying to get that lower price to come up again.

I feel horrible for causing problems. I thought I was helping by buying through the link.
well, we don't know that for sure. I sent Google a link to this thread so I'm hoping they'll take a look at this if it was one of those things...
 
Back
Top