Official 2012 football thread

There are a few games that should be pretty good. Tonights should be good actually. Colts are favored, but Jags have taken them 4 out of the last 5.

The Jags would be lucky to beat my old high school team. The Jags have lost 126 to 34 at home this year and I was at most of them. I have never seen an NFL team this bad.
 
The Jags would be lucky to beat my old high school team. The Jags have lost 126 to 34 at home this year and I was at most of them. I have never seen an NFL team this bad.

Colin Cowherd is picking the Jags with the 3 points. And he has a bloody good record.
 
Colin Cowherd is picking the Jags with the 3 points. And he has a bloody good record.

I have no idea who Colin Cowherd is but with MJD out, the Jags have nothing on offense and they barely have anything with him in the game. But that being said, last season, the Jags were horrible and they somehow managed to beat Baltimore, at home on a Thursday night.
 
This has been seriously the weirdest freakin' week in the NFL so far this year.

I swear i should have bet money line on the Chiefs. I didn't, but after this weekend, sheesh.
 
Seahawks pounded the Jets after waking up, and adjusting to their admittedly very good pass rush and initial D on Lynch. Gotta luv it!
 
Barely beating Da' Bears at their home wasn't pretty, but damn, what a big win.

20121111_094922_APTOPIX%20Texans%20Bears%20_Dura_300.jpg
 
Back
Top