Question: What do you guys think? Jack's Place T-Shirt content.

I wore mine Saturday for my big night out. I understand this is only for "the off topic forum" but, I think it should still have mention of the website of the whole forum. Without that, everybody assumes Jack's place is another bar. Why miss the opportunity to advertise the place. Maybe something same size as "Est. 2008" and at the bottom.
 
I wore mine Saturday for my big night out. I understand this is only for "the off topic forum" but, I think it should still have mention of the website of the whole forum. Without that, everybody assumes Jack's place is another bar. Why miss the opportunity to advertise the place. Maybe something same size as "Est. 2008" and at the bottom.
I gotta disagree. Most people have enough going on in their lives that if they see a tshirt they aren't gonna say "hmm, now there is something I'm missing, I should go to that website and join".
If they are truly interested they will ask....for instance a couple weeks ago I wore my Flying Nun records t-shirt to the weed shop and the chic running the front door asked me if it was a band because she was genuinely interested so then I explained it was a record label, etc
I like the obscurity of not having the www on it.
 
I wore mine Saturday for my big night out. I understand this is only for "the off topic forum" but, I think it should still have mention of the website of the whole forum. Without that, everybody assumes Jack's place is another bar. Why miss the opportunity to advertise the place. Maybe something same size as "Est. 2008" and at the bottom.
I was planning on doing more "spammy" versions of everything but I figured that something like this was nice for the "regulars". :)
 
"regulars"
GUEST_f8fd5f15-d681-4dbb-b086-dde4fb118038
 
I forgot to post a picture of the mug I bought.
It did arrive in like 3 days.
The only problem is it's a left-handed mug. The logo on both sides would've been better..
20210525_170816_copy_2304x1728.jpg

20210525_170710_copy_2304x1728.jpg
 
Ugh. With shipping and tax it works out to $38. For a t-shirt. As much as I want one, I just can't justify the cost.
 
Question for you guys who bought shirts - how are they holding up to washing? Mine looks like crap. :mad:
 
Back
Top