You're getting old

Looked at that, decided not to do it. Age/youth is in part a state of mind. Don't want to focus on the negative. Denial is a tool.

Reactions: Tig
Turned 52 the other day. Yeah, some days I feel a bit older. But I can still mountain bike and ski, and am continuing to make changes to live younger. (diet, exercise, working on better rest and stretching). Don't want to focus on the stats.

Back in the 1970's, I was an orderly at a hospital. Older patients would always say, "Don't get old." I always pointed out that it beat the alternative. :embarrassed:

Even at my advanced age, I don't feel at all old (as people seem to interpret old).

The only one that really freaked me out was the one about the population of the world when I was born compared to now. It has more than doubled. :eek:

I also like that the first television broadcast in 1924 is closer to my birthday than today. :messedup:

Kind of a cool site actually....I don't find it depressing

I'm older than 90% of the visitors to the site...not a surprise
Of 100,000 people born on the same day as you ~89511 are still alive ...how is that approximately :shrug:

3 billion when I was born over 7 now...it's getting crowded in here...I'm going to have to ask some of you to leave :grin:

Of 100,000 people born on the same day as you ~89511 are still alive ...how is that approximately :shrug:

3 billion when I was born over 7 now...it's getting crowded in here...I'm going to have to ask some of you to leave :grin:

I got something similar and it does not bother me either. I am older than many yet younger than some!!!

I thought this was cool. Sure I am getting old. So what? It happens deal with it. I am thankful. I never ever thought about it but I realize that when I was born there were only 48 stars on the flag.

Back