Mojo Request Yeah...a bit needed....

Denverdave

Resident Ragamuffin
Our realtor called this evening and 36 hours out from our house closing there are apparently some major IRS issues with one of the sellers. Something about filing his taxes under a different name. Whatever it is the mortgage broker - who by the way assured us of their impeccable qualification to get the loan - will not issue the loan. It will put off closing at least a week barring a minor miracle I guess. Maybe longer.

We drained our savings and maxed out a credit card fixing up the house and doing inspection repairs. i had had to sell a guitar to get the security deposit for my wife and daughter's apartment. If this falls through we are going to be in a really bad spot - so any prayer, mojo, positive thoughts, that this gets taken care of completely would be greatly appreciated. This home sale has been a near unending nightmare for going three months now....

I need a vacation....:facepalm:

I'm really sorry Dave, this sort of stuff shouldn't be landing on a truly good dude like you. Prayers and mojo that this works out, and soon.

Sorry to hear, Dave - big mojo your way. Selling a house can be an experience from hell; I hope it turns out OK soon.

That blows, I can imagine how stressed out you guys must be (even if everything goes well, buying/selling houses is stressful enough).

Mojo and good luck getting it sorted out.

Back