Worst album ever.

Never heard of this. Looks like i don't need to, either.

If only there was some kind of way to punish listeners. You buy one of their albums, you start listening, and then... your computer, tablet, phone, CD player, car stereo... Just explodes. And you go to court, and the judge is just like "don't waste my time, you brought this on yourself."

Never heard of them before, but I can just about guarantee you I've heard this record coming from my idiot white trash neighbor's giant idiot white trash truck while he's waiting for his idiot white trash girlfriend to uglying herself up enough to go out to whatever Klan/Crossfit meeting they're on their way to.

Never heard of them, but after reading that fantastic review about how awful they are, I had to youtube it.

I have no words to describe it- it's fantastically over-produced, written-by-committee, blatently & laughably dishonest.

All I can hope is that THIS is the very last dying gasp of a financially & artistically bankrupt industry that has stolen the airwaves for far too long, & has dumbed down the average music listener to the point where they can't tell what is actual artistry, & what is a scam only there to take money from stupid people who can't know any better.

Damn I'm angry now.:dh::puke:

Reactions: Tig
It can always be worse. Luke Bryan could join the band.

2013-11-07T012029Z_01_NAS283_RTRIDSP_3_MUSIC-COUNTRYMUSICAWARDS.jpg

Shit, it's already been done. :annoyed:

Seriously, are these their actual given names? :facepalm:

I thought the album review was merciless, but this is just brutal.

Love this bit:
Congrats bro-country, you have your Limp Bizkit.
Florida-Georgia Bizkit's performance came to a giant apex of overtly stitched denim, explosions and smoke when the band launched into their current hit song "Dirt." This is not said lightly, but "Dirt" might be the single worst song to be a No. 1 hit in the history of country music, though we're about 5 years away from Axl Rose going country in a cash grab. Accept it, America: We're getting a pedal-steel version of "Patience" and the country audience is gonna eat it up.

rotflmao

Also, enjoy the linked article "The 10 Biggest Douchebags in Country Music":
http://blogs.dallasobserver.com/dc9/2014/07/the_10_biggest_douchebags_in_country_music.php?page=all

"the modern country music fan - privileged, a little slow, boisterous and in love with terrible music and terrible beer"

yup

Mercifully, the set came to an end with the band's performance of their mega-hit "Cruise" which gives "Dirt" a run for its money in the "Townes Van Zandt and Lefty Frizzell might rise from the grave to rain down terror for the sacrilege that's being committed" category.

:spit:

Reactions: Tig
That is a brilliant review.

Really all you need to know is this about FGL...."While on stage he and Brian Kelley and the rest of the band all sported one of their own band's T-shirts."

Never heard of them before, but I can just about guarantee you I've heard this record coming from my idiot white trash neighbor's giant idiot white trash truck while he's waiting for his idiot white trash girlfriend to uglying herself up enough to go out to whatever Klan/Crossfit meeting they're on their way to.
How did Crossfit fit get dragged into this?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Damn.

Not that I disagree, mind you — have you guys actually heard the diseased suckfest that is Florida Georgia Line? — but damn.

http://www.savingcountrymusic.com/f...e-worst-album-in-the-history-of-country-music

http://blogs.dallasobserver.com/dc9...line_gexa_energy_pavilion_review.php?page=all

Jason Aldean
With Florida Georgia Line
Gexa Energy Pavilion, Dallas
Saturday, October 25, 2014

Ebola causes you to leak fluids from your body's orifices and bleed internally until your body starts to slowly shut down. Then you die from a combination of low blood-pressure and organ failure. If you have the misfortune of being an American who catches this vile disease, the media will ruthlessly invade your privacy and reveal every minute detail of your life to the public. This is a horrid fate for anyone unfortunate enough to catch this terrible malady.

And I would gladly endure it all so long as I never again have to suffer the experience of sitting seven rows back from the stage while Florida-Georgia Line and Jason Aldean gleefully danced on the grave of one of the most purely American forms of art to the tune of cheers from 9,999 very intoxicated people.

Back