Worst album ever.

I've only heard of them because they have a TV commercial out for their new album. That and the way they are styled to look like they are Larry the Cable Guy's sons kind of had me thinking they might be awful.

I can attest first hand... My wife and daughter dragged me to the local county fair a year or two ago when that band had that "Cruise" song out.

It was without a doubt one of the worst live performances I've ever seen.... and at the point they maybe had 3 original songs... the rest of the show they were like a frantic cover band with a Metallica like drummer, a rock and a country guitar player, a fiddle, a rapper... and a stage full of random discombobulated shit going on. I haven't even mentioned the rack full of auto-tune machines that they were pumping the "vocals" through. It was as if they took some nickleback, taylor swift, hip hop, and country cliche's and threw it all in a blender, then tried to see if the shit would stick to the speakers. :facepalm:

They look cool though, so there's that.

Cruise goes over great. If you ain't playin' it in yer cover band, you will be. rotflmaomessedup0:poke:stirthepot

I am flabbergasted that anything could be worse than their first album.
That dude looks like the Scott Stapp of country music.
Pure douche-i-ness!

In a word, this album is bullshit. Never before has such a refined collection of strident clichés been concentrated in one insidious mass. Never before have the lyrics to an album evidenced such narrowcasted pseudo-mindless incoherent drivel.

Except for the last batch of terrible mainstream country songs about getting in your pickup truck to drive the girl in the painted-on jeans down to the river to drink out of cans until sunup. Mainstream country has been getting worse every year for forty years. BFD.

Last edited:
I can attest first hand... My wife and daughter dragged me to the local county fair a year or two ago when that band had that "Cruise" song out.

It was without a doubt one of the worst live performances I've ever seen.... and at the point they maybe had 3 original songs... the rest of the show they were like a frantic cover band with a Metallica like drummer, a rock and a country guitar player, a fiddle, a rapper... and a stage full of random discombobulated shit going on. I haven't even mentioned the rack full of auto-tune machines that they were pumping the "vocals" through. It was as if they took some nickleback, taylor swift, hip hop, and country cliche's and threw it all in a blender, then tried to see if the shit would stick to the speakers. :facepalm:
Every live TV performance I've been subjected to makes me wish that William Hung would storm the stage, steal the mics, and show them how much better he can sing.

Back