Who else is not watching the commercial bowl ?

My wife and daughter wanted to watch to see the half time show.

So, I'm watching while I try to sort out a graphics driver problem on my daughter's laptop.

No TV=no SuperBowl. I'm recording some theme music for an e-friend's show and watching gardening videos on YouTube. I hope everyone who is watching is having a good time, and I will watch the Beyonce show tomorrow after work.

I record and start watching late so I can fast forward through commercials. Not gonna watch half time either.

It's halftime here at Wilco. Opening band just wrapped up and the crew is getting the stage ready.

Reactions: Tig

So first off, I didn't go to the show. And the reason I didn't go to the show was because Bill Frisell was opening. I fucking love Bill Frisell. But as an opener for Wilco? Yeah, no. The entire crowd would fall asleep, and Wilco's set would be cool musically, but low energy.

Well, Bill Frisell's flight was delayed and he missed the show. So he called Jim Campilongo, who then fronted the Bill Frisell Trio in his place. Calling Campilongo "high energy" is severely underrating him. He was probably the perfect opener.

Now I'm mad I missed it. :(

So first off, I didn't go to the show. And the reason I didn't go to the show was because Bill Frisell was opening. I fucking love Bill Frisell. But as an opener for Wilco? Yeah, no. The entire crowd would fall asleep, and Wilco's set would be cool musically, but low energy.

Well, Bill Frisell's flight was delayed and he missed the show. So he called Jim Campilongo, who then fronted the Bill Frisell Trio in his place. Calling Campilongo "high energy" is severely underrating him. He was probably the perfect opener.

Now I'm mad I missed it. :(
Either of those would have been a better opener than we had here.

Back