Who else is not watching the commercial bowl ?

I'm trying to finish a grant that is due in 9 days. I don't really follow football, so I don't really care about who wins.

I'm watching.. Muted the tv during half time and did chores..

Lady Gaga did an amazing job singing the NA...What a sweet voice......

Reactions: Tig
My wife watched it. She really does watch for the commercials. She wants to be able to join in tomorrow at work when everyone is talking about them. Me? I fell asleep in the second quarter and woke up to Colbert talking to Obama about the winners being written on the back of the consitution. Then I went to work. Still don't know the score.

One more thing, I'm a big fan of Kickstart, I have one open in front of me right now. PuppyMonkeyBaby was the dumbest thing I've seen in a long time. Really? Someone got paid for that? What were they smoking?

Sorry, late to this one. I was in a different timezone and I slept through the whole thing. One of the pubs in town was showing it and expecting a crowd, but a 23:embarrassed:0 start to the pre-match coverage is a pretty effective deterrent when you are a middle-aged office-drone.

I have exactly zero interest in football. Boring.

I also have zero interest in the crappy music that they put in the halftime show or intermission or whatever it is.

:bor:

I folded laundry during halftime. That turned out to be a good move. :wink: Lady Gaga's national anthem at the opening was excellent. I think her voice is getting better over time. So much better than anything the halftime shitwich sounded like from the other room.
Watched Downton Abby with Mrs. T during the 3rd quarter.

We walked over to a friend's house (in the same neighborhood -- a few blocks from the stadium) for dinner at 6:embarrassed:0 pst, and could hear the crowd noise of the third quarter. That's as much of the game as I experienced. I'm so happy that we won't be beseiged by fucking helicopters all hours of the day and night anymore. Last night, as we walked back home at about 9pm there were four fucking choppers all hovering low around the stadium. I'm really glad we're getting our neighborhood back -- just hope that the NFL makes good on its promise to fix the soccer fields at the Santa Clara Youth Soccer park they fucked up for this rich man's divertissement...

Reactions: Tig
No interest in American hand egg :tongue:

Did watch 6 nations rugby though
I miss Rugby. I used to get all the major tourneys on a dish years ago. Now I get nothing. I do go to local uni matches,and we have a team here in Denver.
Great Rugby facility too. A few years ago the All Blacks came here to
train before going to South Africa for a match.

One more thing, I'm a big fan of Kickstart, I have one open in front of me right now. PuppyMonkeyBaby was the dumbest thing I've seen in a long time. Really? Someone got paid for that? What were they smoking?
Everyone is still talking about it though. So it stayed with people. I just can't remember what sugar drink it was advertising.

Awesome. That was my 5th Wilco show and I've seen Jeff twice and last night was the first time I saw them play something off of AM. They ended the show with an acoustic set and they covered Bowie's Space Oddity in the acoustic set. It was unbelievable.
I think you or Andy posted a youtube of SpaceOddity on Facebook. I have to go back and find it and watch it.

Did not watch. The wife and I went to Greenwood, IN to meet our daughters for dinner at the Cheesecake Factory. Then, we went to the Oaken Barrel Brewery where I procured two cases of their wonderful Gnaw Bone ale.

Back