What is your #2 Guitar

DSCN0033.jpg

I haven't taken any pic since I bought it but I'd have to say the 7 String.
Stock photo
I have an iron label that looks similar. What pickups are you running?
Mine have a set of SD Pegasus/Sentinent that came with the guitar when I bought it (used). They're ok...
I'm looking for something a bit ballsier...

Mine have a set of SD Pegasus/Sentinent that came with the guitar when I bought it (used). They're ok...
I just bought BK Holy Divers. They should be in this week.

I wasn't looking for super heavy. We have a schtick playing 80's down tuned. So I wanted growl but not heading into Lamb of God territory.

Both of my Les Pauls have BK Rebel Yell pups. They are really good pickups. Just a bit pricy though.

I won't make a habit of it. They are pricey but I just saw a set of uncovered Whole Lotta Humbuckers at Guitar Center Sunday for $224.99. So the difference wasn't that great, comparatively speaking.

Both of my Les Pauls have BK Rebel Yell pups. They are really good pickups. Just a bit pricy though.
A pal brought his Les Paul over with Rebel Yells and a Satriani model with Holy Divers. I liked the Rebel Yell a little more but I thought for intended purpose the Holy Diver was a better choice.

A pal brought his Les Paul over with Rebel Yells and a Satriani model with Holy Divers. I liked the Rebel Yell a little more but I thought for intended purpose the Holy Diver was a better choice.
Either way I don't think you can go wrong. IMO, they are probably the top pickups out there. Again, imo.

Back