What are you working on this week?

I just finished recording some Christmas stuff for a friend's annual x mas album, and the band just got back up to speed after months off due to my injury, so I'm at a moment where there's nothing i need to be doing. I've got two weeks off for the holiday and a DVD On slide guitar, do i might give that a go.

I have tunes to learn. Unmotivated to learn. Prefer working on arpeggios from hell and iii-vi-ii-V-I movement.

I'm starting the ramp up for my CSUF audition. Also still working on modes of the melodic minor scale and my timing. This week I'm putting the metronome on 30 bpm and using it as the first beat for each measure at 120 to work on my subdivision.

I'm starting the ramp up for my CSUF audition. Also still working on modes of the melodic minor scale and my timing. This week I'm putting the metronome on 30 bpm and using it as the first beat for each measure at 120 to work on my subdivision.

What are the requirements?

What degree are you working on?

I'm not working on anything.
However, I shall soon begin woodshedding the ARENA songlist, as they've booked a well-paying corporate gig and haven't replaced me yet. So I told them I'd do it.

What are the requirements?

What degree are you working on?
The audition isn't very hard. Play a tune from their list, play a jazz elude, be able to demonstrate some scales that i know already. I want to go in very strong though so that they don't make me a 1st year student again though.

The audition isn't very hard. Play a tune from their list, play a jazz elude, be able to demonstrate some scales that i know already. I want to go in very strong though so that they don't make me a 1st year student again though.

Are you working on a masters degree?

Which level would that be? I mean, I admit to being a total musical whore for anybody willing to pony up the bread to hire me, but...idn_smilie

Alright, here's a new one: I gotta learn the "Pina Colada" song, as I'm playing it with the guy who wrote/sang it in a couple of weeks. I shit you not.
No
Fucking
Way!
That's kind of awesome, along the same lines as when I got to play Reunited with Peaches from Peaches and Herb.
Something to tell the grandkids someday.

No
Fucking
Way!
That's kind of awesome, along the same lines as when I got to play Reunited with Peaches from Peaches and Herb.
Something to tell the grandkids someday.

HA! See, I look at this as being quite similar to your Peaches and Herb thing...

Although I get to play behind a good amount of "name" folks ("name" depending on the circles you travel in), this one is odd to me. I'm sure it'll be fun. At the very least, everyone else in the band are pals of mine.

HA! See, I look at this as being quite similar to your Peaches and Herb thing...

Although I get to play behind a good amount of "name" folks ("name" depending on the circles you travel in), this one is odd to me. I'm sure it'll be fun. At the very least, everyone else in the band are pals of mine.
:thu:

Which level would that be? I mean, I admit to being a total musical whore for anybody willing to pony up the bread to hire me, but...idn_smilie
You being a guy getting called for things like that. For some reason I had thought that the guy who sung that song had passed away but maybe I'm thinking of the guy who sang "Baker Street".

You being a guy getting called for things like that. For some reason I had thought that the guy who sung that song had passed away but maybe I'm thinking of the guy who sang "Baker Street".

Ah. Right on. The fact that I get ANY calls is not lost on me, I know I'm lucky for that.

Back