took my first ride in an ambulance

Steverino

black sheep
Another driver wanted my lane so he helped himself. My Cobalt, that I never even scratched in 3 years may be toast. The driver never stopped. I hit the left retaining wall at a 45° angle at 65 to 70 mph. Damage doesn't look bad for as hard as I hit, but it was one helluva wallop.

Holy crap dude. Really sorry to hear that, but glad you made it out in one piece.

Thats sucks but I'm glad you're ok. You're ok, right?

Yeah I'm okay, docs put my right arm in a sling but no broken bones or anything.

2 other motorists chased the guy down and turned his tag number over to the police.

Gonna go look at the car in a little while and pick up a rental.

Thanks y'all

Yeah I'm okay, docs put my right arm in a sling but no broken bones or anything.

2 other motorists chased the guy down and turned his tag number over to the police.

Gonna go look at the car in a little while and pick up a rental.

Thanks y'all

Glad to hear the damage to you was minimal, aside from having the crap scared out of you.

Glad to hear the damage to you was minimal, aside from having the crap scared out of you.

Yeah, this. I hope the impact doesn't catch up with you in terms of soft tissue injury too badly in a few days. Icing is probably a very good thing if you neck or back, etc. got tweaked at all.

I'm glad you came out in decent shape. It sucks to be doing the right thing while some a-hole is out creating victims.

In some states, leaving the scene of an injury accident is a felony. Make sure the PD pursues the case. A good insurance adjuster can help in this as well.

Back