Tom Petty - Runnin' Down A Dream documentary

I have now watched about 3/4 of the film. (Really? Four fucking hours?) I have really enjoyed it, especially the Wilbury's section. What really grabbed me, though, was the part about the Wildflowers album. What I heard of the title song so impressed me I went right to Amazon to buy it. $4.99 including the CD and an instant download. :hippie:

I also bought it the first day it was released....

I remember being bummed that it was over,seemed like minutes......

Time flies when your mind is occupied....

I also bought it the first day it was released....

I remember being bummed that it was over,seemed like minutes......

Time flies when your mind is occupied....
I am well-known (but not well regarded) for my inability to watch movies. Give me a 900 page biography of Tom Petty and I will read it intently and feel the time flew. I can barely sit through a 90 minute film. It is all about how my brain processes information and no reflection on the film or movies in general. The fact that I have made it through 3 hours of this movie is a testament to my interest in the subject.

I am well-known (but not well regarded) for my inability to watch movies. Give me a 900 page biography of Tom Petty and I will read it intently and feel the time flew. I can barely sit through a 90 minute film. It is all about how my brain processes information and no reflection on the film or movies in general. The fact that I have made it through 3 hours of this movie is a testament to my interest in the subject.

Cool.......You seem to know yourself well.....

If people spent a little more time getting to know themselves ..

Well,anybody can finish that line....

Back