This time tomorrow

Not really, pot isn't really addictive. Nicotine and alcohol are far more addictive drugs and they are legal everywhere.

I have to disagree. As a 12 step attendee, I have met many people that are there because weed was their "drug" of choice.

I have to disagree. As a 12 step attendee, I have met many people that are there because weed was their "drug" of choice.

Buncha quitters:mad:

J/K

Though I have to say that anyone who needs a 12 step program to stop smoking pot may be more addicted to the program than to the weed. Even discounting that possibility, any addictivity :) is likely psychological and not physical.

Not harping on 12 steppers, whatever is needed to get the desired outcome is OK in my book. But, I have stopped smoking pot by choice/necessity a number of times, and it is easier to quit than soda IMHO.

The worst thing about smoking pot is that eventually you need to take a t-break because your tolerance (especially if you're smoking dabs or some really dank kush) is going to be an issue. If you take three days to a week off, you'll be in good shape. Otherwise you'll need some more potent strains, or some kief added for goodness.

Or some Moonrocks.... which is a high THC strain that is soaked in hash oil and rolled in trichs. :grin:

I have fond memories, but haven't smoked since during and after the Grateful Dead concert in Hamilton, Ontario in 1990. Working where I do, any resumption would cost me my job. When I retire, well then...

So here is my room. Not bad for the next few days.
room.jpg

Going to conferences can be rough. :grin:

Wow. She was such a mess growing up. Nice she worked out some issues. John Phillips should have been. shot.
It has been a struggle for her; I think she finds helping others helps her sobriety. She still has a wicked sense of humor and her presentation was as entertaining as it was informative; a difficult blend to achieve sometimes.

The conference continues till 4:embarrassed:0 today, but my ride to the airport comes at 1:embarrassed:0. It has been a great conference; I was able to talk to a lot of people about my Positive Path Recovery approach, got a number of people interested in buying the manual and implementing it in their practice. I also (at last count) sold 10 of the 12 copies of my other books at the bookstore. From a personal standpoint, this has been the best conference I have attended.

Reactions: DFB
Nice.
I am so pissed off that we couldn't meet up.
Have a safe trip home.

Back