The Tattoos of Weinworld

A friend of mine has a fantastic piece that has a LP neck and headstock partially in front of a 12ax7

I'm trying to come up with something colorful, but music related.

I really like your tattoos, especially the one on your right shoulder.

Thanks...I'm planning the lower half of the piece and want to get started on thy sometime soon.

I've never been able to think of an image that I think I'm going to appreciate for the rest of my life. I almost got one a couple times when I was young, and thinking back on the ideas I had at the time is pretty :facepalm:worthy

Sometimes mile markers of your life aren't a bad thing....

Of course, a co-worker wanted to see the Cooper tattoo today (saw it on Facebook), but I was wearing a long sleeve dress shirt and tie, so I couldn't easily show it to him. I might wear a polo shirt tomorrow just to show it to him. :grin:

I've never been able to think of an image that I think I'm going to appreciate for the rest of my life. I almost got one a couple times when I was young, and thinking back on the ideas I had at the time is pretty :facepalm:worthy

This is also an issue with me. It would have to be something fairly personal for me to go through with getting a tattoo. Along the lines of the Cooper tattoo, and I've never really came up with anything that would fit the bill.

I like that idea.

I really wanted the staff and melody to "A Day In The Life" tattooed from my right wrist to my shoulder and have it spiral around both sides, but that's just more black-work and I'd like to get more colour...

which is why I think getting the Yellow Submarine on the underside would be brilliant. :grin:

I really wanted the staff and melody to "A Day In The Life" tattooed from my right wrist to my shoulder and have it spiral around both sides, but that's just more black-work and I'd like to get more colour...

which is why I think getting the Yellow Submarine on the underside would be brilliant. :grin:

I was thinking Yellow Submarine had to be in there...

3 people with pics. That's it? The show your tattto thread is fail :facepalm: More people posting "I don't gots" than gots...

I can't believe that this isn't Keroac's calf.

tom-waits-portrait_tattoo.jpg

3 people with pics. That's it? The show your tattto thread is fail :facepalm: More people posting "I don't gots" than gots...

I don't have any pics of mine. Here is the best I can do, I have this tattooed on my leg.

images

I have one, but I'm not posting a pic. It's Lum from Urusei Yatura. (Google it, if you wanna.) Got it years ago, when my life was very different and I was too dumb to realize it wouldn't always be that way.

Even so, I've never seriously considered removing it. My wife has, however. :embarrassed:

Welcome to my life, tattoo.
We've a long time together, me and you.
I expect I'll regret you,
But the skin graft man won't get you.
You'll be there when I die.
Tattooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!

I have one, but I'm not posting a pic. It's Lum from Urusei Yatura. (Google it, if you wanna.) Got it years ago, when my life was very different and I was too dumb to realize it wouldn't always be that way.

Even so, I've never seriously considered removing it. My wife has, however. :embarrassed:

Welcome to my life, tattoo.
We've a long time together, me and you.
I expect I'll regret you,
But the skin graft man won't get you.
You'll be there when I die.
Tattooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!
lum-invader-from-urusei-yatsura.jpg

I like :embarrassed:

Back