spaghetti and blankets
Show me yours!

...and yeah, we've seen the gay mermen and mr. cool ice already.:dh:

First one:

Tattoo.jpg

Second one:

GregTat4.jpg

I hate needles, but I've numerous piercings and tattoos. :embarrassed:

I'll post pics of my left arm ink later tonite.

So far, just this one:

tat2.jpg

That was taken moments after it was finished, and doesn't do it justice - it's almost 4 weeks old now, and I need to get a better pic.

I'm considering going back to the artist this Sunday to begin discussing the other arm :grin: :az:

I'm considering going back to the artist this Sunday to begin discussing the other arm :grin: :az:

They are addicting, aren't they? :embarrassed:

I'm sticking to the one arm, but I really am planning on having nearly a full sleeve done in the next few years. :facepalm:

They are addicting, aren't they? :embarrassed:

I'm sticking to the one arm, but I really am planning on having nearly a full sleeve done in the next few years. :facepalm:

I've been planning on finishing my sleeve for awhile now but I keep buying gear. :facepalm: If you didn't see it in the other thread, my mum said if I lost 100 pounds she'd pay for my back piece. :idea:

OK, just had Mrs Aahzz get a better oic - little bit of glare on the bottom/tulip, but it captures the vibe better

tat3.jpg

Reactions: Tig
I've never been able to think of an image that I think I'm going to appreciate for the rest of my life. I almost got one a couple times when I was young, and thinking back on the ideas I had at the time is pretty :facepalm:worthy

I really want something music related, but I don't want a guitar, or a staff of sheet music, and I want something with color the next time. I'm at a loss.

I really want something music related, but I don't want a guitar, or a staff of sheet music, and I want something with color the next time. I'm at a loss.

A friend of mine has a fantastic piece that has a LP neck and headstock partially in front of a 12ax7

Back