The OFFICIAL Pragestock 2014 thread.....

We should give that anther go next year.
Earlier (and less drunk).

And actually practice it once together before recording.

:embarrassed: :embarrassed: :embarrassed:
I hope it happens next year, as I hope to be there and maybe participate. :grin: It seems like a song like that (or any song really) is kind of like darts for me. One pitcher (shared) into the evening and the darts start hitting better. Second pitcher, things may maintain. Third pitcher, it all falls apart. Similar thing with guitar for me. :grin:

Tony brought Doug and David from his band, and Tyler, a friend...Doug played guitar, including an 8 string, and drums...David played guitar...Tyler played guitar and bass, and specializes in "ambient sounds"...
Hopefully not the ambient sounds my son specializes in. Those accompany ambient smells.

Sent from my VK810 4G using Tapatalk

I need to try to make it next year. I'll even bring my Prages Tribute Model Strat.

Sent from my VK810 4G using Tapatalk

I love Baimuns style. Thank god he was there. messedup0

Quinn appreciates my style.

quinnmon.jpg

When Reverend and I were jamming he said "Let's play something easy..." so I started playing "Easy" by the Commodores. :helper:

If Flamencology ever makes it to a Pragestock and says 'Let's play something easy…" I'll start playing 'Take It Easy - The Eagles' or 'It's Easy - Boston' :)

wave0

Reactions: Tig
Back