The OFFICIAL Pragestock 2014 thread.....

I didn't do a head count. There were a lot people here. Maybe not as many forum members, but with the Texas contingent and locals, I'd say we were about the sane as last year.
fascinating_587.gif

So there was a bucket in my bathroom. Anyone want to pm me on where that disappeared too?

My guess would be Tony brought part of his band. He had them here for Mark's NAMM jam
Tony brought Doug and David from his band, and Tyler, a friend...Doug played guitar, including an 8 string, and drums...David played guitar...Tyler played guitar and bass, and specializes in "ambient sounds"...

Tony brought Doug and David from his band, and Tyler, a friend...Doug played guitar, including an 8 string, and drums...David played guitar...Tyler played guitar and bass, and specializes in "ambient sounds"...
The "ambient sounds" were pretty damn cool. I thought for sure he was using one of those organ simulator pedals but it was just a couple of delay pedals.

The "ambient sounds" were pretty damn cool. I thought for sure he was using one of those organ simulator pedals but it was just a couple of delay pedals.
It was the volume pedal swells into and out of the delays that made it...he's got an incredible ear for sound colors...

...I wonder if he knows any whale sounds tone poems...

Yeah, I loved jamming on that when I was on the drums. That's the kind of thing I like to do when I'm just fucking around at home, especially with the Strymon.

I remember Doug with the 8-string and David was probably the other one I met.

Yup.... I even made Kerouac play some Reggae! (Walking on the Moon from the Police) :helper:

Only one? Would have loved to have played bass for you on that one

Only one? Would have loved to have played bass for you on that one

I played a variety of music.... it's just that certain people *cough*kerouac*cough* automatically assume that every song I'm playing is a reggae song. :tongue:

When Reverend and I were jamming he said "Let's play something easy..." so I started playing "Easy" by the Commodores. :helper:

Back