The Great Vasectomy Caper

This is actually on my 2015 to-do list. Serious questions for anyone who has had the procedure:

1. Were you okay to drive home on your own or did the surgery center insist on someone dropping you off and taking you home?

2. Did your insurance cover the entire procedure, or was there an out of pocket expense (insert joke here)? If so, would you mind sharing the cost?

3. Were you good to work the next day or did you have to take a few days to recover?
1. I was told to have someone pick me up, but my brother forgot, so I ended up walking home. :annoyed: I realized a couple of days later I shouldn;t have done that.

2. My insurance didn't cover it, but the cost through Planned Parenthood was quite reasonable. Bob Barker refused to help.

3. I believe I worked the next day, but the day following that I felt the strain of the walk home.

Schedule it on a Friday and sit around Saturday and Sunday with a bag frozen peas on your junk. By Monday you'll be good to go (to work).

Schedule it on a Friday and sit around Saturday and Sunday with a bag frozen peas on your junk. By Monday you'll be good to go (to work).

Back