The Great Vasectomy Caper

linthat22

Dear Sausage Bacon Legs
So I answered an online ad on this thing called the world wide interwebs and the next thing I know, I'm in a motel bathtub with bags of frozen corn and peas covering my nether regions......

.....actually the procedure was so much better than what my mind had worked up that I'm sitting here chilling with a beer or two in me while being uncomfortable.

I just have a feeling that tomorrow will be my reckoning day lol.

I just had it done not long ago. It was really not bad at all. It does take a couple months to get the official 'all clear'. But as a newly single person with four grown kids I wanted no surprises out of future relationships.

This is actually on my 2015 to-do list. Serious questions for anyone who has had the procedure:

1. Were you okay to drive home on your own or did the surgery center insist on someone dropping you off and taking you home?

2. Did your insurance cover the entire procedure, or was there an out of pocket expense (insert joke here)? If so, would you mind sharing the cost?

3. Were you good to work the next day or did you have to take a few days to recover?

Last edited:
I'll be getting that done in short order, unless my wife wants to spend a couple years on the pill.

It's been 18 years of piece of mind for me. Had the procedure on Fri after work. Gave me a Valium so wife drove. Weekend of rest and relaxation, back to work on Monday.
Not a big deal at all.

Snip-snip mojo.

I married a gal that was already snipped. She gets the best of my love.
Screen+Shot+2013-05-02+at+21.07.17.png

This is actually on my 2015 to-do list. Serious questions for anyone who has had the procedure:

1. Were you okay to drive home on your own or did the surgery center insist on someone dropping you off and taking you home?

2. Did your insurance cover the entire procedure, or was there an out of pocket expense (insert joke here)? If so, would you mind sharing the cost?

3. Were you good to work the next day or did you have to take a few days to recover?

1. I could've drove home, but my wife insisted. Doctor said I could drive, just as long as I didn't lift anything over 15 pounds.

Not sure about numbers 2 & 3 yet.

1- my wife drove me home.

2- insurance covered it for me

3- I think I did it on a Friday and recovered over the weekend.

When I went for mine, the nurse led me into a room in the back and shaved me. Afterward she surprised me with a blowjob, explaining that any pressure in your testicles could lead to complications during the procedure. I was surprised but pleased. As we were walking down the hall to the room where they were to do the procedure, we passed a room where I saw a guy jerking off. I asked the nurse what was going on and she said he was there for the same thing I was there for. I asked why he was jerking off and I got "special" treatment and she said "Oh, he has an HMO".

When I went for mine, the nurse led me into a room in the back and shaved me. Afterward she surprised me with a blowjob, explaining that any pressure in your testicles could lead to complications during the procedure. I was surprised but pleased. As we were walking down the hall to the room where they were to do the procedure, we passed a room where I saw a guy jerking off. I asked the nurse what was going on and she said he was there for the same thing I was there for. I asked why he was jerking off and I got "special" treatment and she said "Oh, he has an HMO".

NOT A HELPER.

Back